Armodafinil pills are medicines that increase wakefulness and brain function. Waklert should be used to treat narcolepsy, sleep apnea, or shift work sleep disorder. Armodafinil is also used off label by people wanting to study harder and for depression.
Armodafinil 150mg is the active ingredient in Waklert, also known as a wakefulness-promoting agent. Waklert increases the level of dopamine (a chemical neurotransmitter that nerves in the brain use to communicate with each other) present in the brain, by reducing the reuptake of dopamine by the nerves.
Armodafinil 150Mg Without Prescription
Precautions before using Armodafinil 150mg
- Before going for Armodafinil 150Mg, you should inform your healthcare provider of your medical history such as: allergies, health or mental problems (liver, especially heart, or kidney related disorders) and other drugs / supplements used.
- If you have any allergy from Armodafinil or its contents, you must not use Armodafinil.
- You should avoid Armodafinil if you have allergic issues such as developing rash after taking the drug or have heart/heart valve disorders.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women must consult the Doctor before taking this medication.
Armodafinil 150Mg Online side effects:
Some people may experience some mild and common side effects to this drug:
- Trouble sleeping or nausea.
- More serious and rare side effects include mood or mental changes, severe allergic reactions.
- Chest pain.
- Dark urine.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Peeling of skin.
Unusual bruising or yellowing of skin/eyes.